Altimate Medical Holdings, Inc. is a patient positioning-focused company established through the combination of Altimate Medical, Inc. (AMI), a manufacturer of standing solutions to support therapy for adults & children with disabilities; and Medical Positioning, Inc. (MPI), a manufacturer of medical beds, tables and chairs used in diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Stood up finance & accounting function and streamlined manufacturing flow
- Added key Lead Director, VP of Finance and General Manager (MPI)
- Supported multiple new product introductions (including a Letter of Medical Necessity app)
- Diversified product portfolio to expand market reach into pediatric product segment
- Completed and integrated acquisition of MPI, with an additional tuck-in acquisition lined up
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Other Locations
- Seller/Deal Dynamic
Rockwood acquired MPI in 2008 and in 2014, carved out AMI from Invacare Corporation in partnership with senior management. In 2015, the two patient positioning-focused businesses were merged to create Altimate Medical Holdings, Inc.