We build companies.
Rockwood is an operationally-oriented investment firm focused on Corporate Divestitures and family or entrepreneur-owned businesses in the lower middle market. We bring our proprietary tool box and Rockwood River Guide network to build companies and take a values-based approach to investing. Rockwood invests in niche engineered products manufacturers, value-added distributors and industrial service providers in industrial and regulated industries.
Target Company Size
- $10-$75 million in revenue
- $2-7 million of EBITDA
- Corporate carve-outs or divestitures
- Family/entrepreneur owned
- Management buyouts
- Succession planning partnerships
- Platforms: HQ in North America
- Add-ons: Any location
- Prefer control, but will consider partnership positions