Hunter Defense Technologies (now HDT Global) is a leading manufacturer of specialized heaters, generators, air filtration products, parachute delivery systems and other products focused on the military and commercial truck end markets based in Cleveland, OH.
- Built out new management team, including CEO, CEO, VP Operations and VP Engineering
- Acquired three strategic military product lines
- Opened NBC Research Lab adjacent to military customer
- Divested non-core diesel engine component segment
- Grew core sales and EBITDA by 300% and 307%, respectively over three-year holding period
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Other Locations
- North Dakota
- Seller/Deal Dynamic
- In October 2000, Rockwood acquired Hunter Manufacturing Company from a retiring owner. In December 2003, Hunter was sold to a private equity firm.
- Aerospace & Defense