Healthcare Investment Focus
Rockwood is actively looking to invest in manufacturers of durable medical equipment, consumable medical supplies and non-invasive medical devices.
Target Company Size
- $10-$75 million in revenue
- $2-$7 million of EBITDA
- Add-ons of any size
Buyouts, recapitalizations & partnership investments
Prefer control, but will consider partnership positions
- Platforms – headquartered in North America
- Add-ons – any location
- Corporate carve-outs
- Management buyouts
Healthcare Equipment and Products
- Medical equipment
- Home accessibility and home safety products
- Disposables, tools and replacement parts
- Patient and physician products
- Automation equipment
- Lab products and equipment
- Test, measurement and Instrumentation (TMI)
- Veterinary equipment and products
- Contract manufacturing (CMOs)
- Home-based care
- Complex rehabilitation technology (CRT), OT/PT
- Behavioral Health
- Laboratory services
- Testing, Inspection, Certification & Compliance (TICC)
Pharma Services and Products
- Contract research organizations (CROs)
- Clinical research trial services and products
Healthcare Specialty Finance
Provider of automation equipment, tools & services for the medical device industry, primarily catheters and guidewires.
Exited in 2020
Provider of home accessibility and safety solutions, including ramps, stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, transfer aids and bath safety products.
Exited in 2021
Market-leading manufacturer of standing solutions to support therapy for adults and children with disabilities. It manufactures the EasyStand brand of state-of-the-art standing frames and equipment to help improve the quality of life for individuals worldwide who use wheelchairs.
Exited in 2017
Manufacturer of patented specialty beds and tables designed to improve diagnostic imaging procedures in cardiology, radiology and mammography, as well as interventional procedures.
Exited in 2017