Healthcare Investment Focus
Rockwood is actively looking to invest in manufacturers of durable medical equipment, consumable medical supplies and non-invasive medical devices.
Target Company Size
- $10-$75 million in revenue
- $2-$7 million of EBITDA
- Add-ons of any size
Buyouts, recapitalizations & partnership investments
Prefer control, but will consider partnership positions
- Platforms – headquartered in North America
- Add-ons – any location
- Corporate carve-outs
- Management buyouts
Manufacturers, service and solution providers of:
- Home accessibility and home safety products
- Low-tech medical device (non-invasive Class I and II) products and components
- Surgical tools and punches
- Disposables, procedural kits, medical tools and tool replacement parts
- Medical equipment
- Medical device automation equipment
- Businesses supporting medical device manufacturers, including contract manufacturers (CMOs), components or parts, cleaning, kitting/ assembly, packaging, labeling, sterilization, etc.
- Businesses supporting pharma, including contract research organizations (CROs)
- Labs, lab services and supplies providers
- Complex rehabilitation technology (CRT)
- Physical and occupational therapy equipment and services
Healthcare specialty finance
Provider of automation equipment, tools & services for the medical device industry, primarily catheters and guidewires.
Exited in 2020
Provider of home accessibility and safety solutions, including ramps, stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, transfer aids and bath safety products.
Acquired in 2018; Seeking add-on opportunities
Market-leading manufacturer of standing solutions to support therapy for adults and children with disabilities. It manufactures the EasyStand brand of state-of-the-art standing frames and equipment to help improve the quality of life for individuals worldwide who use wheelchairs.
Exited in 2017
Manufacturer of patented specialty beds and tables designed to improve diagnostic imaging procedures in cardiology, radiology and mammography, as well as interventional procedures.
Exited in 2017