SYNEO is a provider of manufacturing equipment and services for catheter/guidewire and electronics manufacturers, as well as a manufacturer of surgical cutting and punch tools.
In January 2019, Rockwood and SYNEO’s senior leadership partnered on a management buyout.
In August 2020, Rockwood sold the business to a private equity-backed strategic.
- Supported revamped marketing, sales and operational initiatives
- Increased mix of recurring revenue through sales initiatives and addition of new management team members
- Diversified business by investing in contract manufacturing services, personnel and equipment capabilities
- Introduced management to the Entrepreneurial Operating System as an organizational and strategy planning tool to prioritize, communicate and clearly establish strategy and roles / responsibilities
- Supported and mentored young management team through Rockwood River Guide® Tom Prentice and Partner Vince Nardy