Based in West Palm Beach, Fla., SYNEO’s primary solutions serve catheter, guidewire and minimally-invasive medical device applications. The company’s comprehensive line of products and services are known for delivering an unparalleled level of sharpness and precision, enhancing catheter and surgical device applications through automated handling, cutting, drilling and precision hole-punching capabilities. Additionally, SYNEO serves the electronics manufacturing industry with its servo-electric press solutions, which provide pin connector pressing equipment for high force applications.
In February 2019, Rockwood and SYNEO’s senior leadership team partnered on a management buyout.
In September 2020, SYNEO was sold to Arcline Investment Management.
- Supported revamped marketing, sales and operational initiatives
- Increased mix of recurring revenue through sales initiatives and addition of new management team members
- Diversified business by investing in contract manufacturing services, personnel and equipment capabilities
- Introduced management to the Entrepreneurial Operating System as an organizational and strategy planning tool to prioritize, communicate and clearly establish strategy and roles / responsibilities
- Supported and mentored young management team through Rockwood River Guide® Tom Prentice and Partner Vince Nardy