Hunter Defense Technologies (now HDT Global) is a leading manufacturer of specialized heaters, generators, air filtration products, parachute delivery systems and other products focused on the military and commercial truck end markets based in Cleveland, OH.
In October 2000, Rockwood acquired Hunter Manufacturing Company from a retiring owner.
In December 2003, Hunter was sold to a private equity firm.
- Built out new management team, including CEO, CEO, VP Operations and VP Engineering
- Acquired three strategic military product lines
- Opened NBC Research Lab adjacent to military customer
- Divested non-core diesel engine component segment
- Grew core sales and EBITDA by 300 percent and 307 percent, respectively, over three- year holding period