Based in Sartell, MN, DeZurik is the leading manufacturer of valves for the municipal water/wastewater and industrial flow control valve markets
In December 2004, Rockwood partnered with another private equity firm on the corporate-carve-out of DeZurik from a Fortune 500 company.
In March 2015, Rockwood sold its investment in DeZurik to Granite Equity Partners.
Rockwood Actions & Results
- Completed three product line acquisitions
- Completed succession planning with recruitment of CEO, CFO and VP Operations
- Revitalized global sales representative network
- Grew EBITDA by nearly five times over ownership period
- At the 2015 exit, the investment had generated a cash-on-cash return of 22 times invested capital